Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Quatro

Your favorite photograph of your best friend:

This is a hard one.  I have a handful of beautiful souls in my life who I consider to be my best friends.  And each relationship is completely different.  I appreciate that in one friend I know I can always find something to laugh about, in another I can find very sound advice and logic, of one I know I'll find empathy, and so on.  Every close friend that has been a part of my life has definitely been there for a purpose.  The memories are plentiful, the stories are endless, and the connections are heartfelt.

But of all the people in my life, I'd have to say that these three I admire most:

My strong and diligent mother, my kind, selfless sister, and my dear sweet grandmother.  The three most exquisite kindred spirits I know.

2 comments: