Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brain Cramps

I keep meaning to write something here.  Before I started up this little dealio I would think of all these things I wanted to write about.  I composed so many blogs in my head.  And now... nada.  'Tis the season for a bad virus of... writer's block?

I ran into some old friends tonight at a Christmas performance.  I was a little sad to have nothing of consequence to report.  I work.  And I'm busy.  But it's all the same ol' stuff.  Don't get me wrong, it's not bad stuff, and I'm happy to have stuff in general to do.  But it'll be nice when there's different stuff to talk about.

Today I'm grateful for wonderful Christmas music.  Nothing like a few carols and hymns to put some Christmas spirit in yer britches!  We've been listening to tons of it at home while my sister works on a project she's doing with her students.  It looks like Christmas threw up in the house, with all the wrapping everywhere!  The only sanity is graciously provided by Pandora.  Oh, pandora.com, how I love thee!  Your endless selection of music based solely on what preferences I type into your system is a wonderful thing.

I'm obviously obnoxious at this hour of the morning.  I bid you adieu, with a hearty Ho Ho! (and not the chocolately, creme-filled kind, though I could go for one of those right about now...)

Tchao.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Pandora! Check out the Jazz Holidays station (if you like Jazz). Best invention ever? Heck yeah!

    ReplyDelete