Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

I suck.  I got all excited about blogging, and reading everyone else's blog... And then I totally dropped the blog, er, ball, and now I'm waaaay behind.  Grr.

I guess I have been pretty darn busy, though.  Quick update:  Paris was FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!  So much fun!  It was incredible and I'm so glad I went.  I'll post some pics soon.  I'm still trying to get them all edited and sorted and remember what/where everything was.  I loved London, too.  But Paris... Wow.  Dream come true!

Wedding plans are going well for the most part.  Only a little behind on the invitations - there was a glitch on the company's end and they lost my order.  But I think we're back on track now, and should have them out in the mail by next week.  All the details are starting to come together now, and we're seeing the big picture of the finished product.  I'm getting really excited.  It's going to be so beautiful!  And fun!  My mom and sister have been the most amazing wedding planning team.  I'm a lucky girl.

Erman and I are doing well.  He's remarkably patient with me and puts up with my mood swings (thanks, stupid birth control).  We found an apartment to move into.  It's in Parker and close to family, work, and school.  We get to move stuff into it May 5th.  Eeek!  Our first home together...  Surreal.

Forgive my moment of mushiness, but I really do love my dear fiance.  He's so good to me.  He always makes sure I have what I need and he tells me every day that I'm beautiful and how much he loves me.  Sometimes I just can't believe that I'd ever deserve such a wonderful man who'd want to spend his life with me. 

I feel so blessed.   :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are doing so well! Its good to hear from you too. I also stopped updating and decided to get back into it today :).

    ReplyDelete